Earn Money For Our School...
Community Rewards Programs
Do you shop locally at these participating retailers? If so,sign up today and start earning cash for Bedford Heights Elementary....
- Clothes Bin
According to Amazon, AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Bedford Heights Elementary PTA every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to https://smile.amazon.com/ from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. On your first visit to smile.amazon.com, you need to select **PTA Texas Congress 4471 Bedford Heights Elementary** to receive donations from eligible purchases before you begin shopping and Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Bedford Heights Elementary. #StartWithaSmile
When you shop at Amazon they will give 0.5% of your qualified purchase to Bedford Heights just by typing in the link below and doing your shopping from there. You can also log into your account settings and attach Bedford Heights as your school of choice from there.
To support BHE, always shop at smile.amazon.com
If you use the regular Amazon.com link it will not contribute a donation.
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®.
Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy...all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
● Kroger – Log into your Kroger account and link your card by going to the website below
● Our community partner number is 32973.
Stop by the Customer Service counter at your local Tom Thumb and designate Bedford Heights as your school of choice. When you link your card, Bedford Heights we receive 1% cash back on the purchases you make.
● See the Service Desk at any Tom Thumb or download a Good Neighbor Form.
● The school’s charity number is 5088.
● Return the form to your neighborhood Tom Thumb customer service desk or email your info to email@example.com
Educational Clothing & Shoes Recycling Initiative
PLEASE DON’T THROW YOUR CLOTHES AWAY! Recycle your clothes & shoes in our new
BEDFORD HEIGHTS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL Clothing Bin. Every pound of clothing & shoes recycled in the new bin is an opportunity to give to the Bedford Heights PTA
• DID YOU KNOW? All clothing, shoes & textiles are mandated by the state to be recycled along with items we are used to recycling such as bottles, cans, plastics, cardboard and newspapers.
• 85% OF CLOTHING & TEXTILES ARE DISCARDED INTO LANDFILLS! (source: 2012 U.S. Environmental Protection Agency - Facts & Figures).
• WHAT ARE TEXTILES?
Textiles include items made from cloth or artificial fabric, like vinyl. Nearly all textiles can be recycled, such as:
• CLOTHING: Pants, jeans, skirts, dresses, suits, shorts, shirts, tees, tanks
• OUTERWEAR: Coats, jackets, gloves, hats, scarves
• FOOTWEAR: Shoes, boots, heels, sneakers, sandals, socks, tights
• UNDERGARMENTS: Bras, underwear, slips, camisoles
• ACCESSORIES: Hats, belts, ties, scarves, headbands
• HANDBAGS: Wallets, totes, luggage, backpacks, briefcases
• LINENS: Towels, sheets, comforters, blankets, tablecloths
• GREEN BENEFITS:
• Electronic Sensors Monitor Bin Fill Levels to Avoid Overflow
• Carbon Footprint Reduction
• Clear Air Preservation
• Reduced Energy Consumption
• Water Conservation
• Woodland Conservation
• Reuse Clothing & Accessories
BEDFORD HEIGHTS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL and Clothes Bin® have partnered to collect and recycle old clothing, shoes and textiles! So, please do not throw them away! Just place the items in the green recycling bin in our parking lot. Every pound of recycled items supports our school!
Below is a list of items that can be placed in our bin:
Clothing: pants, jeans, skirts, dresses, suits, shorts, shirts, tees, tanks
Footwear: shoes, boots, heels, sneakers, sandals, socks, tights
Undergarments: bras, underwear, slips, camisoles
Accessories: hats, belts, ties, scarves, headbands
Handbags: wallets, totes, luggage, backpacks, briefcases
Linens: towels, sheets, comforters, blankets, tablecloths
As you clean out the old and bring in the new, you can help the environment and Bedford Heights Elementary too!